UNICO EMSYS is an easy to use
PC based Energy Management Software
which can be simultaneously connected to
any make or model of Energy meter with
RS485/RS232 communication or with Pulse Output
Start controlling your energy costs today with
a solution from Unico Automation System.
In today's world, energy and demand costs have
a definite impact on your company's bottom line.
To be a well-informed energy consumer, you must
know how much power you use, what your major
loads are, when you use more energy and the
Quality of the Power you use.
It's also important to understand the quality
of the power you use. Poor power quality reduces
productivity and shortens equipment life, which
can drive down your company's profits.
UNICO EMSYS comprises of a PC based energy
monitoring system networked to various models
of energy meter. The software acquires data
from all the meters and presents it in various
forms at the user’s monitor. UNICO EMSYS
is indigenously developed easy to use and user
interactive. The process data is available on
graphical trends and tabular format.
The software enables the user located anywhere
in the network to monitor the energy consumption
of the entire plant as also various subsection
of the plant in real time.
- Compare your Energy Consumption against Productivity
and determine Efficiency of each department for each of the
- Inreface your machine with PLC, to log automatically
Production, Running duration and Downtime information.
- Department Configuration allows you to group metered
loads (Add, Subtract or Factor) so as to get Department consumption
- Import production data from your already existing ERP
or properatory software.
UNICO EMSYS Supports various
Model/Make energy meter, which has RS485/RS232
- Reduces operating manpower due to centralized
- Provides tools to continuously monitor
and reduce energy demand & consumption
- Improves data accuracy
- Enables protection system integration
- Identifies inefficient electrical equipment
- Enables more accurate demand prediction
Reports / Graphs
1. Energy Consumption Report
- Department wise
- Shift wise
2. Production Detail
3. Production Vs Energy Comparison
4. Alarm Log
5. Parameter Report
Time Graph with multiparameter
8. Analysis Period wise